If you are a real estate or business owner the September 20th TRIG meeting is a must attend! Come hear attorney Bill Noll share how you can reduce your taxes and protect your assets! Tuesday evening’s session will give an introduction into the following topics which will all be expounded on the following Saturday in a full day Seminar on Sept 24, 2016 9am – 5pm. RSVP to save your seat for both events today!
- Paying little or no taxes, even with a large income = More cash in your pocket!
- Reducing or eliminating your chances of a costly, aggravating IRS audit – So you sleep better
- Safeguarding your family assets by selecting the right entity type for you!
- Avoiding incompetent CPA’s – Who cost you more than IRS!
The much quicker way to the path of Wealth is to:
- AVOID Overpaying taxes (which are going up)
- AVOID IRS problems (esp costly time consuming audits)
- AVOID Incompetent advisors (which there is no shortage of)
- AVOID Lawsuits (which are happening all of the time esp against RE investors)
- AVOID Other legal detriments (which can be anything in today’s high risk business environment)!
In other words if you do NOT avoid the above you will never accumulate wealth or it will be much much more difficult and take much longer. And the other problem is who? is going to guide you in the right direction to avoid these wealth-killers? Most advisers are not capable of doing so. They are either incompetent, too expensive or both! Hello, my name is Bill Noll, CPA/Attorney and I am going to give you solutions and get you out of the dark, when I speak for the Tidewater Real Estate Investors Group on Tuesday evening September 20th, and on Saturday, September 24th, at an all-day workshop – an entire forum of total wealth protection for you and your family.
On Tuesday evening I will cover something you will love…
Extraordinary Asset Protection Strategies Without Expensive Lawyers Like You Have Not Heard Before…
- With TOTAL protection of all your assets
- Without over complexity
- Without adverse tax results
- Without high IRS audit risk
- Without costing a fortune!
- The Real Hidden Powers of LLCs That Will Save You Thousands
- How to protect yourself with only two LLCs for any number of properties, save thousands
- Become “Lawyer repellent” with Bill’s Power Attorney Letter(Bill’s student saved $11,000)
- Prevent legal disputes saving you lawyer fees and stress
- Shield your personal assets from attachment
- Protect your property equity with a little-known yet powerful technique
- Legally deduct all of your educational and start-up expenses even without having yet done a deal – These tax savings can be a major windfall for you this year!
- Enable you to successfully operate your real estate business
- Much more!
The Power Of A Structure For The Real Estate Investor – It Can Make Or Break You!
It’s Not What You Make But What You Keep That Will Determine Your Wealth! A potpourri overview of money-saving gems…
- The wrong entity structure will cost you big time
- The right one will save you $1,000s
- Missed deductions = missed savings in your pocket
- IRS audits will drain you
- Bad CPAs will cost you the most
- More gems with Q&A
All Specifically Targeted for Real Estate Investors and Business Owners
WILLIAM R. NOLL, ESQUIRE CPA
Bill is a lawyer and CPA currently working at Noll & Company, CPAs and he operates a separate law practice focused on tax compliance and tax-related litigation.
Bill has a breadth of experience which gives him the ability to understand many different facets of business disputes and tax controversies.
Bill worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Chester County, Pennsylvania (a suburb of Philadelphia) from 1992 to 1994. During that period of three years he was prosecuting cases on a daily basis. In 1994, Bill transitioned to private practice in a Chester County. For the next ten years he worked as a litigator trying dozens of cases to verdict. Bill’s litigation experience was in the context of criminal defense, white collar crime, tax compliance and general commercial litigation. Bill was also chosen as a panel member of the Criminal Justice Act Panel for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania to represent defendants in federal prosecutions in multi-defendant conspiracy cases.
In 2004 Bill returned to his roots in rejoining Noll & Company which is a local CPA firm founded by his father. Since that time, Bill has limited his practice to tax consulting, tax compliance and complex tax litigation. Bill has a wealth of experience before the IRS at both the examination and the appeal level. He is also admitted to practice in the United States Tax Court.
Al Aiello had a long affiliation with Bill’s firm. Al and Bill’s father spoke at seminars to real estate agents and investors throughout the country beginning in the early 1980’s. The Noll firm has utilized all of the strategies taught by Al Aeillo since the tax code was re-written in 1986. When Bill returned to work at Noll & Company he began attending and speaking at seminars with Al. Bill has been a co-author with Al of several of the publications that have been written during the past five years.
Bill has agreed to continue Al Aeillo’s legacy of teaching tax strategies for the benefit of those people seeking a better understanding of the Internal Revenue Code through ISU.
September 20, 2016