Round Table Night Featuring Tips on the ‘Best Practices’ from TRIG Experts
Tuesday, February 19th • Doors open at 6:30 for networking. Meeting starts at 7:00pm.
Join us for a night of learning with a night of “mini round table” sessions (15 minutes per table) with TRIG experts teach about a variety of subjects. Plan on sitting in with four of the following speakers:
- Lonnie Scruggs – How to Get Started Investing
- Karen Downs – Wholesaling
- Roger Priore – Marketing
- Patti Robertson – Landlording
- Carrie Copenhaver – Rehabbing
- Jim Callahan – finding MLS and negotiating offers
- Luke Kohne – Mobile Homes
- Virginia Bloom – finding Equity Partners
- Joe Arlt – Lease Options and Seller-Financing
- Tim Churchwell – Commercial RE Investing
- James Hoggard – Investing in out-of-state markets
- Scott Blair – using IRA’s for Investing
Keep in mind some of these topics will be more ‘in demand’ than others, but with 4 rotations you should be able to sit in on your preferred topics.