Pete Youngs’ “Rehabbing Properties for 50% to 75% Off Regular Contractor Prices!”
More money is lost during the rehab of a property than any other aspect of real estate investing. The reason is that investors either over fix or get overcharged for repairs.
That’s why national speaker Pete Youngs, aka Mr. Rehab, has become the hottest speaker on rehab in the country today.
Here are just a few topics you’ll learn from Pete’s events.
- Make an extra $10,000.00 average profit on every deal!
- Learn to evaluate repairs and estimate costs!
- How to create thousands in profit while rehabbing!
- Where to get low cost labor without losing quality !
- Get contractor discounts saving 10% to 30% or more!
- Oversee rehabs without doing the work yourself!
- Hands-on training for “do it yourselfers”!
- 101 techniques to turn ugly houses into $30,000 checks!
- Training covers minor cosmetics to major rehabs!
- Personal protection using liability and lien waivers!
- Make thousands extra per deal being the job boss!
- Be your own general contractor for mega bucks!
About Pete Youngs
Pete Youngs was born and raised in Atlanta Georgia.
After graduating from high school he started a painting and remodeling company that exploded with phenomenal success.
Later, he and his brothers got full time jobs working at Lockheed. Pete was on swing shift and was able to keep the construction company running.
Years later Pete’s brother Tony became a real estate investor and Pete started in the business doing renovations for Tony and eventually started investing also.
Pete’s company expanded into a general contracting company and was awarded major project contracts including:
- Marriott Courtyard Hotels
- MCI telecommunications
- 1996 Olympic Summer Games in Atlanta Village for athletes
- Publix Supermarkets
- And over 400 single family homes.
Pete is featured on hundreds of TV spots and radio shows and has been a keynote and headline speaker on real estate renovating for over 20 years.
Pete Youngs has authored monthly columns in Real Estate Success Magazine and REIPS magazine and now he has his own monthly S.W.A.T. Report, giving you details on brand new products, projects, and renovation tips.
Pete’s Rehab 101 Home Training System has won many awards for the highest quality renovations at the lowest possible prices as well as several for the top rated boot camp in the country and now his new flagship “SWAT Renovation Home Training System” joins his ToolBox for Investors and his copyrighted works.
As a supporter and advocate he contributes to Habitat for Humanity, Home Depot, National REIA, North Metro REIA, GaREIA as well as dozens of other associations relating to doing good deed in the housing market.
Pete Youngs’ national speaker and trainer career sends him all over the country teaching real estate investors how to slash renovation and repair costs by 50% or more with very simple simple and creative techniques.
Pete Youngs lives in Marietta, Georgia with his beautiful, blond wife Barb, and has a very successful son James, who resides in Denver with his charming wife Jessica.
Saturday, May 30, 2015
Check-in at 8:30 am
Training starts at 9:00 am
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Norfolk Hotel and Conference Center
5655 Greenwich Road, Virginia Beach
[ESPRESSO_CART_LINK event_id=13 anchor=”Register for this Event” direct_to_cart=1 moving_to_cart=”Redirecting to cart…”]