We’ve got an exciting meeting planned for November… we’re welcoming
(aka The Real Estate Goddess®)
to present at our monthly real estate investors meeting this November.
She’s . . .
- An active, full-time, third-generation real estate entrepreneur for over two decades, been a principal in well over seven (700+) hundred deals and her business still does over fifty (50+) transactions per year
- Co-founder and portfolio manager of the Restructure Opportunity Fund, LLC, a boutique private equity group specializing in asset-backed, high-yield alternative investment strategies
- Multiple-time past president of the Real Estate Investors Association of Greater Cincinnati (REIA of GC), the Ohio Real Estate Investors Association (OREIA) and the National Real Estate Investors Association (NaREIA), plus she’s current president of Central Ohio Real Estate Entrepreneurs (COREE)
- A frequently-requested guest speaker at real estate investment associations throughout North America, and where she particularly enjoys working with new investors
- The subject of feature articles in publications including recently Reuters newswire, The Cincinnati Business Journal, The Cincinnati Enquirer, Smart Money, Money magazine and Reader’s Digest
- The host of public radio’s Real Life Real Estate Investing for over fifteen years, a popular live weekly call-in program and a top-rated rated iTunes podcast on the topic
- A guest lecturer at The Cato Institute think tank in Washington, D.C. on the negative effects of government over-regulation on private investors
- Featured as one of just twenty-one elite investors nationwide in Gary Keller’s (co-founder of Keller-Williams) best-selling book The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- A prolific author of articles on a wide range of real estate investment subjects for many newsletters and publications, including her own
- A licensed real estate broker in Ohio for over a decade and a half
Join us Tuesday, November 19th for our monthly real estate investing meeting.
Doors open at 6:30 for networking. Meeting starts at 7:00pm.
This meeting is open to the public, guests are free!